The 2005 ScubaBoard ScreenSaver -- Download it Now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
After some delay ScubaBoard is pleased to announce the release of our 2005 underwater photo screensaver. The ScubaBoard screensaver is a free product that combines images from over a dozen of our top underwater photographers. This screensaver includes photos of various underwater creatures (Eels, Rays, Sharks, Turtles & More!) and scenes taken from around the world and combines them into a single, easy to use program. Install it on your home computer, send it to a friend or put it on the office network – everyone is welcome to enjoy these great photos! The ScubaBoard screensaver is a great addition to your any computer and is offered absolutely free to the community.

To get started simply download the screensaver by clicking here. Once the program is downloaded, double click the icon and our installer will walk you through the simple configuration process. The ScubaBoard screensaver is compatible with virtually all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 98, ME, XP and 2000. Should you encounter any problems or have questions, please seek assistance in the Site Support forum.

Finally, I would like to personally thank all of the photographers who donated their images to be used in this screensaver. Please remember the images contained in this package have been graciously given to us for use in this screensaver only; other use of these images either privately or commercially is strictly prohibited. Respect those who made this possible by seeking permission before using photos. I hope you enjoy the screensaver as much as I do!

Here are is a preview of just a few of the images you will see in the screensaver:

"........our top underwater photographers."

Not too sure I can live up to that but thanks. Hope all enjoy it.

Thanks T.A.
Working great, thanks for your assistance over the last few weeks.

John
Downunder

What AWESOME pics! :thumb:

Many thanks to TA & the contributors.

Thanks for the screensaver! I have been looking at my Funjet vacation one for far to long!

Awesome Photos! I like it, I love it! Hopefully there will be more of it!
There are some very talented underwater photographers!
Alanna

The pictures are great!!!! But, (FYI) the readme file was empty. There was no text. Thanks again for everything.

There is no readme file, you just need to install it and use it (for some reason our screensaver program insists on making the file even if we don't specify any contents).

Back
Top Bottom