The 2005 ScubaBoard ScreenSaver -- Download it Now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
After some delay ScubaBoard is pleased to announce the release of our 2005 underwater photo screensaver. The ScubaBoard screensaver is a free product that combines images from over a dozen of our top underwater photographers. This screensaver includes photos of various underwater creatures (Eels, Rays, Sharks, Turtles & More!) and scenes taken from around the world and combines them into a single, easy to use program. Install it on your home computer, send it to a friend or put it on the office network – everyone is welcome to enjoy these great photos! The ScubaBoard screensaver is a great addition to your any computer and is offered absolutely free to the community.

To get started simply download the screensaver by clicking here. Once the program is downloaded, double click the icon and our installer will walk you through the simple configuration process. The ScubaBoard screensaver is compatible with virtually all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 98, ME, XP and 2000. Should you encounter any problems or have questions, please seek assistance in the Site Support forum.

Finally, I would like to personally thank all of the photographers who donated their images to be used in this screensaver. Please remember the images contained in this package have been graciously given to us for use in this screensaver only; other use of these images either privately or commercially is strictly prohibited. Respect those who made this possible by seeking permission before using photos. I hope you enjoy the screensaver as much as I do!

Here are is a preview of just a few of the images you will see in the screensaver:

TTSkipper - There should be no trial or time limitations listed anywhere, except perhaps in the license file which I did not have a chance to update.

As far as a MAC version, our screensaver program only does windows exe, if anyone is aware of a good MAC screensaver generator please let me know.

Just wanted to say "Thanks for the great screen saver!" A job well done.

Thanks so much! Some beautiful pictures in there... one question - is there a way to get it to display full screen or does your monitor have to display 1280x1024? (I run at 1600x1200)

again great job!

Aloha, Tim

The photos should be displaying at their full size... in most cases they are smaller than 1600x1200. I believe it may be possible to set the images to stretch but that would likely distort them. Does that answer your question?

Outstanding!! Love the quality and resolution of the pics !!

yup - thanks T.A. I had tried finding the images to resize them myself, but couldn't locate them - still I love 'em.

Great work!

Back
Top Bottom