That video about Bonaire Sports Chalet used to play!? Anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlmightyApkallu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know this may sound silly but, before I became a diver I'd go to Sports Chalet and browse the diving stuff after I had done my first discovery dive. I will never forget, they always had this video playing about Bonaire. In it was a woman's voice narrating and she had this very kind of hypnotic, soft sound as she described and talked about the diving on Bonaire. It was obviously a promotional video but I know it must be some where? Maybe it was something PADI put out? I have wanted so bad to find this video as it's part of what made me fall in love with diving...

Does anyone know the video I'm talking about or can help me find it? Thanks a bunch :)

You Tube says the video linked above was added 8 years ago...which pretty much fits the clothes, hair, and equipment. So I doubt it was the one you saw....which was when?

You Tube says the video linked above was added 8 years ago...which pretty much fits the clothes, hair, and equipment. So I doubt it was the one you saw....which was when?

I would say it's been about 5 years ago now. Of course, sadly Sports Chalet no longer exists :(

There's another one that it might be. I believe it was produced by Tourism Bonaire when they did the Dive Fests but that was more than 5 years ago - I might've seen it around 2004.

can't find a link anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom