Thanks w/ pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuga

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I didn't really post but I lurked here and got some pictures that I am happy with thanks :)

IMG_1607.JPG

Cant figure out how to get the pictures to show up in the post :(

Last edited:
Nice shots. I've never used Picasa, so I can't help you. On Photobucket, you copy the IMG file name and paste it on your post, but I don't know if you can get an IMG file from Picasa.

I didn't really post but I lurked here and got some pictures that I am happy with thanks :)

Picasa Web Albums - dwpickeral - Scuba 221

1.) Right click on picture you want to post
2.) Click "I Select image Location
3.) Clisk on
insertimage.gif
button.
4.) Right click in the box, selecting "past" which will add thisss
IMG_1617.JPG

Picasa Web Albums - dwpickeral - Scuba 221

See that little yellow box with the mountains in it in the bottom row of above icons when you go to post something??...Well, click it, erase the 'http' part that comes up, then copy the URL address of your pic in it, then hit 'OK'....can post more than one also by continuing to click that yellow mountain box...hope this helps

ie, if
20100211204.jpg
I can do it, lol, anyone can......

EDIT:....ooops--also make sure the flashing curser is after all your post OR the pic(like mine did) will show up with the last part of your post after it...lol

Last edited:
scuga...., yea, you did it, lol....btw, great pics...keep up the good work.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom