Thanks to Triangle Diving of Bermuda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garand11

New
Reaction score
My wife and myself just returned from four days of diving with Graham Maddocks and Triangle Diving. We had some great dives and Graham runs a fine operation. Graham offers as much or little care as you desire. After our first dive, we could pretty much do our thing or go with a divemaster and the rest of the group. Triangle always had 3-4 divemaster/guides in the water. We chose to dive on our own most of the time and this worked great for us. We were always first in and last out, dove our profile and most dives lasted 1+ hours.

The boat is equiped with all safety gear and the divemasters do a role call after each dive. Graham and his entire crew are custmer service orientated and made sure all our desires were met. Dives consisted of wreck dive and than a reef. We stayed at the Grotto Bay Resort, very nice colonial stlye hotel. Our room overlooked the dive shop so very convienent.

If your dive plans include Bermuda, I would highly recommend Triangle Diving. You will be treated better than 99% of the dive operations you have been with in the past.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom