Thanks to the AlmityWife!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to AlmityWife, Theo and Neets for organising a little get together at the Lord's (That would be Lord Nelson's Brewery here in Sydney)

It was a great time getting to meet Lorraine, Theo, and Neets. And of course the "other" guest who will remain anonymous until we get back to the 'states and can get some of the photo's up here on sb.

The pints of local brew were pretty good as well - but not nearly as good as the company

Cheers

Mr and Mrs Gilless

ohhh shucks... it was GREAT to meet you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully next time we will be able to do some sydney dives that we keep bragging aboot!!!

and yep - last night was a meet n greet at the Lord Nelson... the usual diveoz watering hole!

the beer, im told, was yummy and i know the food was good and the company was FAB!

we even had moonie with us!!

Moonie even took a bath and polished off his best side
Lord4.jpg

our special guests for the night where Gillless and his lovely wife Mrs Gilless, all the way from sunny Florida who have been touring australia for 5 weeks!
Lord2.jpg

Front: Neets, Moonie, Steve (Gilless) and hubby (almity1)
Back: ummmmm - blowin friend of Ms Neets and Mrs Gilless

and once again.... moonie was seen heading off into the sunset (well almost dawn) with regular hot chick Neets in her sporty red convertable!
Lord1.jpg

it was great meeting you guys...... i hope to see you again soon!

Im going to have to look into the rules, but I think that might be mis-use of the ScubaBoard stickers. :wink: :wink:

Glad you guys had a great time! :)

Hey Lorraine those photo's came out great!....give us 2 days and we will get our photos up here in this thread as well:)

Oh and the only rule on bumper stickers is there is no rules:D

Cheers

Steve and Andrea

Hey Lorraine those photo's came out great!....give us 2 days and we will get our photos up here in this thread as well:)

Oh and the only rule on bumper stickers is there is no rules:D

Cheers

Steve and Andrea

You guys were in Australia :shocked: I think you forgot to pack me :wink1:

Yep we were there for 5 weeks. The problem was we didn't have enough luggage to pack everyone that wanted to go along:)

-s

Ah okay then. That I understand. At least you thought of me :wink1: :D

Ok look it's a Moonie
DSC_01121.jpg

Appropriate location for a SB Boot Sticker

DSC_01132.jpg

The Ladies having some fun
Lorraine, Andy, and Neets

DSC_0114.jpg

The whole gang
Neets, Andy, Steve, Lorraine, and Theo

DSC_0115.jpg