Thanks to SB Galapagos trip is sold out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollywoodivers

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, Studio City, Near Universal Studios..
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey yall I have a Galapagos trip June 22nd 2005....The aggressor for 7 days....can't wait. I posted the trip on here a couple of times. Just filled my last two spaces. It is now a waiting list only. Thanks to SB for helping me fill that trip and to any of you with Wetsuit vs Drysuit advice for Galapagos ....I am torn on whethet to dive 7mm suit there in June or Take the dry suit....Any Galapagos Veterans ? H

Hi Diver,

I'm not a veteren but I had the exact same question for my trip in November. A couple Vet's told me a 5 mm and Polar tec w/ hood, an extra hood, gloves and socks are sufficient unless you chill easily or have a hard time recovering. A dry suit will, I'm told, cause too much drag when trying to swim after Whale sharks and flooding is also a problem. Stick with Neoprene, I'm assured it's the way to go. Wish I'd booked for June.....

Back
Top Bottom