thanks to pacific paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duckster3d

Contributor
Reaction score
Just did my first dives in Hawaii. I have to say i wasn't expecting much, as it's really not my type of diving, more into the deep dark and dangerous type of stuff.

I was very happy with the dives, and my dive master Mark, He hooked up a couple of great dives that i was very pleased with. Please don't aske me the names, of the sites, as way to hard to remember them, but the first was a wreck on the west side of the Oahu, in about 90 feet of water, small wreck, but with a few places to penetrate, and lots of sea lifes to video. had a family of 7 eagle rays, lots of puffer fish, and even a lionfish. total bottom time was 21 minutes, vis around 80' and temp 75.

the second dive was some lava tube caves again on the west side of the island. here i was shown lots of green sea turtles, several eels, a white tip reef shark. loads of great video and to say the least i had a great second dive.

again thanks to Pacific Paradise divers, as well as Capt. Bruce's extreme comfort diving.

Hey Doug,
Where's the video you were working on???? Great diving with you, We may be headed to Virginia in Oct and I will look you up there...do some freezing cold water diving :)

Mike
Oahu, Hawaii

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom