Thanks Sealife, Great Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattsd

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Sealife DC600 That I have had for about a year and a half, along with the digital Strobe and Wide Angle Lens--I Take in on almost every dive here in San Diego, and on vacation--great camera, easy to use and great quality for the money--a nice bonus is the camera on land, outside the housing.

So after about a 100 dives with the camera, one of the buttons would not reach to press the "set" button on the camera--a piece had come off. I took it to the LDS where I got it, and they sent it back to Sealife.

The housing was in good shape, a few battle scars here and there, and the outer decorative covering had come unglued, but it was still functional, minus the one button.

I got a call saying my housing was sent back, and when I went back to the store, I found that Sealife had sent me a completely new housing!

It was a pleasant surprise, but it is great to know that Sealife stands behind their products.

Thanks Sealife, and I look forward to many more dives with this camera.

-Matt

Ditto on great customer service from SeaLife.
A pleasure to call them. You get a LIVE person and right into customer service. They do stand behind their stuff. Have had several minor things repaired, usually at no cost and they do more than expected. What a breath of fresh air in these non-customer friendly times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom