Thanks Ryan (Reef Photo & Video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently decided to treat myself to a fancy new underwater camera rig. I did lots of research (including talking to Ryan) and ended up ordering the Ikelite housing for the EOS 20D and the 125 strobe kit with all the trimmings.

Ryan got it together real fast and dispatched it to me. I was thrilled until I put it all together..... At that point I realized I had got a little ahead of myself. There was no way I wanted to lug that lot around underwater - much less on the boat/plane/etc. I really am quite happy as a 'holiday snaps' type underwater photographer. I called Ryan a little nervously as I had not checked his return policy but there was no need worry. He was good humored about the whole deal and, despite a good deal of effort on his part, took everything back and gave me a full refund immediately.

This is in stark contrast to some of the 'attitude' I have got from my LDS when trying to change items with significantly better reasons than 'changing my mind' but that is another story.

Thanks Ryan.

If I ever get my photography act together you will be my first port of call.

Graham

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom