Thanks Light and Motion, Tilos, Scuba.com, AKR, and Cardzard and Roxanne!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aeweems12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
A huge shout out and thanks to Cardzard and Roxanne for making this an amazing first (but not last) Invasion for me (well and my mother... :D)!! Y'all did a fabulous job with the planning and running of this event.

Anthony's Key Resort were wonderful hosts. The grounds were beautiful, the staff was exceptional, and the food was good. All of the boat captains throughout the week were thoughtful and very helpful. My DM was top-notch and I will definitely request him next time I head back to AKR.

I was privileged to win a Light and Motion Gobe+ 500 search light on the first night of the invasion. I promptly took it back to my room and charged it up to use throughout the week. Before using the Gobe, I was in love with my HOG morph backup light. After using the GOBE for a week, it has become my main light. I used it during several of my day dives to search out critters hiding in dark places and it was nice and powerful for the night dives. Definitely a great addition to my dive gear collection.

A big thanks to Tilos, who donated a Transcend, lightweight airline check bag. I just got it in the mail a few days ago and I'm looking forward to using it on trips to come. One thing I really like about the bag is that the outer fin pockets can be locked (a negative on another bag I purchased and then returned). I'm looking forward to participating in more underwater scavenger hunts at future invasions :)

Also, thanks to Scuba.com for the $20 gift certificate. I haven't decided yet what exactly I want to get, but never fear I know of several things I want.

Lastly, thanks to everyone on the invasion for being an awesome crew! Y'all were a ton of fun to dive and hang out with. I can't think of a better group to have earned my AOW with. See y'all next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom