Thanks Divelogs.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Landau

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The team at divelogs.com solved a shipping issue (not their fault) immediately on reading my first email about it. Actual turnaround was overnight since they are halfway around the world from me so as fast as can be expected.

I thought I’d give them kudos here and also say if you want to customize your own logbook page layout I highly recommend trying out their log book designer. One trick I didn’t notice right away was you can move sections up and down. Every who sees my logs comments on how nice it is, then usually has some joke about that only applies to the pages without my lousy handwriting.

Saw this one day to late. My wife just bought a Padi log book and was charged $40 by the LDS. I'll definitely keep this in mind the next time we need a log book.

I, and my family of 3 other divers, have been using DiveLogs since 2004. The small size is excellent for travel. I recently submitted an order for log page refills but mistakenly entered the wrong size. They checked my previous orders, emailed me with my error, I verified, and they sent me the correct order immediately. This is excellent service :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom