Suggestion Thanks Count in Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would it be possible to see how many thanks have been applied to a given post when it is part of a "Thanks Search" like when you click on the Thanks # by a users name? I think it would be good to be able to see all thanked posts but to also easily identify (in that same screen) how many thanks each post has.

That will not make any difference.

At present, there's no such functionality available for vBulletin. It might get implemented if and when it becomes available depending on how widespread the support is for such a functionality.

At present, there's no such functionality available for vBulletin. It might get implemented if and when it becomes available depending on how widespread the support is for such a functionality.

Hmmm that's what you said about this...but nothing ever came of it?

This IS a function availalbe for vBulletin, it DID have support by multiple members...yet nothing ever happened. Must be too busy playing moderator I guess :idk:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/suggestions/271820-favorite-smilies-plug.html

humor, I get it . . . funny . . . :cool2:

Would it be possible to see how many thanks have been applied to a given post when it is part of a "Thanks Search" like when you click on the Thanks # by a users name? I think it would be good to be able to see all thanked posts but to also easily identify (in that same screen) how many thanks each post has.

thanks.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom