Thank you Vintage Double Hose!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncfnp

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
In a recent thread Bryan @OWIC647 with Store - Vintage Double Hose learned that I was having trouble getting service kits for my Aqualung first stage. Not only was he able to get me two kits but he is also exploring the option of making it a standard item on his website.

This is not the first time that I have dealt with Bryan and evey time has been a top notch experience. He actively supports the vintage crowd but also carries general gear and parts for DIYers.

I also know that he buys used gear, refurbishes then donates it and has even raffled off a rebuilt Royal Aqua-Master for charity.

And recently his business took a hit from Irma but within days he was back in business but like many Florida shops, they need our support.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated :)

Downed trees all cut into manageable sized logs waiting for the county pick them up, 12 trailer loads of various vegetation,limbs, sticks and needles swept up, my septic tank is no longer trying to float itself out of the ground. floodwaters on our road have receded. Generator put away, fuel cells topped off. We took all our stores, cases of water and our water filtration system and dropped them off with some folks transporting supplies down to the keys. WE got off light and my thoughts and well wishes go out to those further south of us for a speedy recovery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom