Thank you so much, Turtleguy9!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I cannot thank you enough for allowing me the privilege of diving with your double-hosed regulator and vintage mask on my final dive in Turtle Canyon. I can see now why that dive site means so much to you. It was a different feeling, for sure, but after a few breaths, I felt like I was beginning to get the hang of it. It would take LOTS AND LOTS of practice to become really savvy with it, especially in the buoyancy department, but that was one of the highlights of my entire dive sessions!

Thank you again, Roger! :D

Ken

Aloha Ken
I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Yes it is a big change from the regular diving. I have dived with modern gear so many times, it can be a nice change to try somthing old/new. It also lets me get the old dive gear out of my Hoard in the closet and dive it.
Aloha
Roger

Turtleguy,
Are you diving vintage on Monday? I'm bringing my rebuilt Mistral for a test run.

P8280062.jpg

Worked out just fine :wink:

Fishb0y, he is bringing stuff along....so maybe :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom