Thank You Light Monkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Shawn M. I bought a Salvo 21watt HID about 2 years ago and sent it to Light Monkey to have the cord replaced, serviced and given a once over before I listed it on E-bay to sell. The reason I was selling was my dive shop just picked up Halcyon and I was going to buy a new light at a price break but after what great service at a great price I have decided to keep the current light. For those that may not know Salvo as been taken over partially by Light Monkey so Salvo does not exist any more. The people at Light Monkey where by no means obligated to help me, and they only charged me $20 bucks to clean,replace the cord,change all of the "O" rings, and replace the goodman handle with and up graded version. They even gave me an additional set of "O" rings for the future if I was bold enough to want to take the light apart my self. WOW

THANK YOU Light Monkey!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom