Thank You Captain Gary!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For a number of reasons I shall not bore you with, I have not gotten wet since February and have not had my 20D underwater since last year. Capt Gary at Conch Republic Divers helped me break my slump on an extended weekend in the Keys. On Monday Gary took my wife Lynne and I to the Conch Wall for the first dive and Davey Crocker reef for the second dive. Since I did not want to lug the 20D rig, I brought my Canon G-9 in a Canon housing which had never been wet. The vis and the action were exceptional. Here are a few of the shots.

My wife Lynne on a drift dive along the Conch Wall.

LynneDive1.jpg

First greenie sighted on the Conch Wall.

Moray2.jpg

Second moray spotted about 7 minutes after the first.

Moray1.jpg

Southern stingray at Crocker.

Stingray.jpg

Trumpetfish at Crocker.

TrumpetFish.jpg

Thank you Capt Gary!

—Bob

Capt Gary at Conch Republic Divers helped me break my slump on an extended weekend in the Keys. On Monday Gary took my wife Lynne and I to the Conch Wall for the first dive and Davey Crocker reef for the second dive. Since I did not want to lug the 20D rig, I brought my Canon G-9 in a Canon housing which had never been wet.

Thank you Capt Gary!

—Bob

Bob...As always it's great to see you and Lynne. Thanks for posting those great photos.

Good Diving,

It's always fun diving with Capt. Gary and Admiral Brenda. Nice pics.

Great pics! That second Moray shot is amazing! Thanks for posting!

AMAZING photo! We can even see Moray teeth! Spooky :)
And I notice you have match outfit with mask :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom