Thank you, Backscatter, for the excellent service!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allison Finch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am leaving Friday for a month long trip that will include two weeks of exploratory diving going from West Papua to Timor. While packing and charging all of my batteries, I discovered my Hartenberger battery pack had gone bad. YIKES!! I had my backup battery, but now no spare.I called one major underwater photography store and was told that they had to order it from Germany and that they had to have a minimum order. My two hundred dollar battery didn't make it. I was disappointed, but did understand.So, I gave Backscatter a call hoping they would have it in stock. No go....However, they said they thought they could get it. Heck, I only had a week and a half for a battery to come ALL the way from Germany to Calif. Only to have to be shipped to North Carolina. I didn't think there was any way. The folks at Backscatter were willing to try, and so was I. Not only did I get it, but they didn't charge me any more than it would have cost me if they had found it in stock.You guys ROCK! You will be my first call from now on. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom