thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waikatoboy

Reaction score
Hey
off to thailand to start my divemaster and was planning on going to koh tao but was recomended to go to the adaman coast which i know is better diving but is it a better destination to do my divemaster and if so with who???

depends when you go, weather is better this time of yr on west coast, Jan onward it's better on the east.

Diving is generally of a better standard on the west coast but then it's better than most places in the world Ive dived in!!.. doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the east coast!

I dont like the cities / towns on the east coast and personally prefer Tao as it was more laid back when i was there, places change though so it's worth getting hold of someone whose been there recently.

A lot of the guys on here are from the west coast and can give you loads of info on that area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom