Thailand Koh Phi Phi open water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnscubadiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have Just completed my Divemaster course here on koh phi phi with Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center.
Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center does a lot of entry level courses as well as dive trips and Safaris.
From watching and talking with customers I gather that the way this shop and in general shops on Phi Phi do open water courses is really very good they do 3 people in a group and take 3 or 4 days to compleat the course.
I guess the conditions here couldn't be better , its 28 degrees centigrade with good visibility very little current loads of wild life and it bottoms out at about 30 meters.
I ave been here a few months and we see sharks and turtles daily I have even Seen a hale Shark about 8 meters long.
Any way It looks like I may be ale to Stay and become an instructor so if your coming out say hi
Here is a picture of the shop I have been with
john Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center: Welcome
welcome.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom