Wanted Tg-5 and pt-058

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GirlonFire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I am looking to buy both an Olympus TG-5 and PT-058. Tray/arms and lights would be great but not a deal breaker.
I am in the Los Angeles, California area.
Thanks

Just upgraded to a new camera this week and may potentially be looking to sell my TG5 setup (with tray and arms, no lights). Speaking to one person about a potential sale right now, but if that doesn't work out - I'll be in touch. I'm in LA as well, so transaction could be nice and easy

If this falls through also looking for TG-5 and housing

I have the Olympus PT-058 housing. I would want $550 for both. I would sell just the camera for $260.

I have a TG-5, Red with shutter count of 752 and 148 flash fires. Also have a Sea Frogs housing that has never been used plus extra batteries, charger, nice circular polarize filter and 67mm adapter for wide angle lens. Bought all this as a backup for a long trip to Indo but never used it. I'm in CA. Steve

fullsizeoutput_11ce.jpeg
Are you still looking?

I've the following:

- Olympus TG5
- PT-058 housing
- 64GB SD card
- sea & sea YS03 strobe
- sea & sea tray
- extra O-ring
- two batteries
- Panasonic battery charger
- Olympus tough fisheye lens
- Polaroid ND & polarized filter
- case logic bag
- case logic small bag
- handheld camera rugged case
- monopod

I can sell them as a bundle (I'll make you a good deal if you buy all of them), or I can sell them by item.

Back
Top Bottom