Texoma Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel like I've been hijacked.....

Harvey likes to swim in Texoma. He told me himself.

....and I thought you said you haven't been reading the board lately??

I haven't see you guys in forever and that looks like it will continue

Middle child has a swim meet in Rockwall on Saturday and then Sunday is the all important work of putting up Halloween decorations and such (plus I have the final baseball game of the fall season).

Well, I have to say, I'm just excited to see all you guys post to this. Sounds like it's been way to much of a lean diving year for all of us! We absolutely MUST get together, even if it is just for a non-diving, conversation laden, snack fest.

I'm kinda thinkin I just might have been "persuaded" not to dive Texoma this weekend, but I will post a report if that changes.

I seem to be getting the dive fever back, so I will be begging for some dive company in the near future and for a while. So everyone needs to break out their cold water dive gear and dust it off. Rhonda and I are going to get the heated canopy ready, and maybe Frank can talk the Amish into coming back to Murray. It's always a nice cheap place to dive.

Sorry Kory.....got in from Dallas in the weee hours of the A.M. last night. gotta get ready to play at a little gig tonight here in Paris. I'll be roached by Sunday morning... I Hope I just get to sip suds and sleep on the couch then.

We'll have to go there sometime soon !

I was just thinking about pulling the cold water gear out of the closet and prepping it. It will probably be another few weeks still; but I was thinking I might get to Murray some time in the month of November. And with a little bit of luck, I will be able to trek back to Murray some time in December and January.

Back
Top Bottom