Texas Scuba Diver License Plates!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vanity Plate , I like that , here they are called Personalised Plates , Vanity plate is more apt, and they cost $485 in my state .
I have custom plates on my car. They are both "Veteran" plates (simplar to the one shown) and I have personalized the "message" on them. I simply refer to them as my "Idiot plates".
mng.com%2fuTSZrYKPSZ7VNoFo&ehk=81BlsIbGntNuQKC6%2fOVwX6KtY47X2xEIu0Z1a2Y0IWU%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw.jpg

If anyone is curious about why there is a flower on them, read the poem "In Flanders Fields".

We’re quickly approaching the expected June launch of the TX diver plates.

You can still pre-order them at My Plates. All the cool kids are doing it!

Nothing says break into my car for dive gear more than a vanity plate....
Thats why I dont even have a DAN sticker on my car.

I am thinking about a custom magnetic sign to put on my car which would include a basic EAP, DAN's hotline and the Coast Guard emergency number.

Thats why I dont even have a DAN sticker on my car.

I am thinking about a custom magnetic sign to put on my car which would include a basic EAP, DAN's hotline and the Coast Guard emergency number.
Get this, print out your EAP, stick it to the back, laminate for weather protection if so inclined, and stick it to your hood or door when at the divesite.

June's here! That means the launch of the Texas Dive Plate should only be a few short weeks away. We’ll be sure to let y’all know just as soon as the plate launches. Once it does, it should take 3-4 weeks for the plates to make their way to your county tax office, with whom you’ll coordinate the final pick-up. In the meantime, did you see that our story was picked up by X-Ray International Dive Magazine? Check them out! Scuba Diver License Plates Are Coming to Texas!

June's here! That means the launch of the Texas Dive Plate should only be a few short weeks away. We’ll be sure to let y’all know just as soon as the plate launches. Once it does, it should take 3-4 weeks for the plates to make their way to your county tax office, with whom you’ll coordinate the final pick-up. In the meantime, did you see that our story was picked up by X-Ray International Dive Magazine? Check them out! Scuba Diver License Plates Are Coming to Texas!
Hi! Recently moved back to Texas and thinking about getting this plate. Do you know if there are any current specials going on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom