Texas Scuba Diver License Plates!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanessar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looks like the TxDMV approved the release of the new Texas Diver license plate design. If 200 pre-orders are reached, it'll move to scheduled production.

My Plates

FB_IMG_1613011798284.jpg

We are about half way to our goal of 200. Think about how cool these plates would look on your vehicle!!!

Very happy to report that we've surpassed 200 pre-orders and the plates WILL be going into production.

You still have about 3 weeks to take advantage of some savings on a pre-order. The pre-order instant discounts have been extended through March 31st.

3weeks-smaller.jpg

Also, we've heard a tentative launch date for the plate going into production. The launches only happen a couple of times each year and the next launch window is expected in June. That'll be here before we know it! In the meantime, let your friends know they can still get discounted rates on the diver plates if they act soon. Pre-order yours at My Plates

Very happy to report that we've surpassed 200 pre-orders and the plates WILL be going into production.

You still have about 3 weeks to take advantage of some savings on a pre-order. The pre-order instant discounts have been extended through March 31st.

View attachment 646361

Also, we've heard a tentative launch date for the plate going into production. The launches only happen a couple of times each year and the next launch window is expected in June. That'll be here before we know it! In the meantime, let your friends know they can still get discounted rates on the diver plates if they act soon. Pre-order yours at My Plates

Great time to take advantage of savings on these plates. I am so looking forward to receiving my license plates!

Nothing says break into my car for dive gear more than a vanity plate....
Vanity Plate , I like that , here they are called Personalised Plates , Vanity plate is more apt, and they cost $485 in my state .

One week left to take advantage of the current pre-order discounts on Texas dive plates. After March 31st, the pricing goes to regular pricing. Get yours today at My Plates

1week.jpg

Those are cool looking. (I wish I could justify getting one - but I'm not even a diver yet! :rofl3: )

Back
Top Bottom