Texas Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is the Texas Dive Show in Arlington this weekend?

... I saw a post on FB to make me think so, but can find NO information on it ... worst promoted event EVER!!

Small show, same speakers at every dive show.

Better off to be out in the water.

I rarely get to dive here at home. Most of my diving is now on vacation in Cozumel.

I volunteer at the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park and we are still trying to get the dive program back up and running there.
There is some hope on that horizon though, the guy who had been blocking the dive program no longer works there. Things move very slow around there, and I have been on hiatus for a few months due to some medical issues.

we always need volunteers though, anyone interested in spending minimum 1/2 day, one day a month volunteering at the aquarium, PM me and I'll give you details.

if you want to be part of our dive program, you have to volunteer for at least 6 months before you qualify, so getting in now, before we start diving again, would be to your advantage.

Yeah, where'd everyone go? I see you're still here sharky.

Well I am still here but like Sharky not too much anymore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom