Teric OC Rec display when air pressure drops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am using my Teric in OC Rec. Where I dive, it is quite normal to end dives when air pressure drops to 50 bar. What I mean by end dive is to ascend to 5m when air pressure drops to 50 bar, then do a safety stop before surfacing. Dropping below 50 bar to do the safety stop is an acceptable part of a dive.

If I recall correctly, when air pressure drops below 50 bar, my Teric replaces the middle row display with T1 pressure, SAC and GTR.

I have T1 pressure as one of my elected displays, so there is no need for Teric to change the middle row display on me. I already have the T1 info displayed. What happens when the display changes is that Teric removes my other elected display which is Surface GF.

If you have to change the display, could you please replace either SAC or GTR with Surface GF so that I can continue to monitor my Surface GF status whilst I an doing my safety stop.

Thanks

I am using my Teric in OC Rec. Where I dive, it is quite normal to end dives when air pressure drops to 50 bar. What I mean by end dive is to ascend to 5m when air pressure drops to 50 bar, then do a safety stop before surfacing. Dropping below 50 bar to do the safety stop is an acceptable part of a dive.

If I recall correctly, when air pressure drops below 50 bar, my Teric replaces the middle row display with T1 pressure, SAC and GTR.

I have T1 pressure as one of my elected displays, so there is no need for Teric to change the middle row display on me. I already have the T1 info displayed. What happens when the display changes is that Teric removes my other elected display which is Surface GF.

If you have to change the display, could you please replace either SAC or GTR with Surface GF so that I can continue to monitor my Surface GF status whilst I an doing my safety stop.

Thanks
My Teric does not change the middle row display when pressure drops below a set point. You do get a warning when you drop below Reserve Pressure and/or Critical Pressure but, once you clear the warnings, the screen goes back to whatever you had it set to display in my experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom