Closed Teledyne Mixchek Trimix Analyzer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Teledyne Mixchek Trimix analyzer for sale. I'm the original owner. The Oxygen sensor was new in January, from Narked@90, and I can share the receipt. The helium sensor is not replaceable, but it is currently working great. This was made in May 2009. I don't know the helium sensor life expectancy but have had confirmation of sensors from 2002 still functioning well. It will come with a power supply, a lp hose adapter, and an Oxycheq DIN adapter. Teledyne is a very prominent maker of analytical equipment, and it has never had a problem that wasn't remedied by a new Oxygen cell. I bought a Divesoft, and I'd like to offset some of the cost. My email and phone# are written on it. If I sign it, the thing will be worth more...or we can figure out what safely takes Sharpie off of plastic. Asking $450, and it is currently located in LaCrosse, WI. I can do PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.
20201012_163954.jpg
20201012_164441.jpg
20201012_164323.jpg
20201012_164523.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom