Tek to Tek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On the main page under the status for this new subforum I get a "never" designation.
Other subforums just say private.

My question is: How does the board know I'll never have the qualifications to enter this subforum? Seems a little harsh.

Dale you are a vintage tek to tek, so you are not included, or I just do not know why.

Happy Diving

On the main page under the status for this new subforum I get a "never" designation.

My question is: How does the board know I'll never have the qualifications to enter this subforum? Seems a little harsh.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I know CD has been working in that area of the board so I am sure it will have faith in your future training abilities in no time :wink:

Reactions: Jax

The "never" designation refers to the date of the last post. No posts have been made in that forum because it's the main heading that is closed for posting. Since there are no post, it says "never."

The post count in the sub forums are listed as private - only visible if you are a member.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom