Technical diving Utila, Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDivingUtila

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Technical diving with Deep Blue Divers Utila gives you the opportunity to train and dive on the deep walls that drop off into the Cayman trench with visibility exceeding 100 feet /30 metres, water temperatures in the high 20s C/ 80s F and no significant currents. This is a Technical diving dream.

We offer DSAT technical dive training, guided technical dives along with all level of recreational dive courses up to Instructor level in English, Dutch and Spanish. We can accomodate courses on request and schedule one tec course to start around the beginning of each month too. The next scheduled Deep air course starts on the 10th April finishing the 21st.

We are located on the smallest of the bay islands 18 miles off the caribbean coast of Honduras. Utila is known as the Whale Shark capital of the Caribbean and has sightings all year round. Add to this the diverse marine life and spectacular reefs surrounding the island and you have a great place to learn or just to dive.

For information on Technical diving email,

Cheers Matt, from travis - Victoria, BC, Canada.
..i remember to turn on my air, before i gear up, almost half the time now... im doing much better

Hi all,

We now offer tec deep and tec trimix right though to Instructor level here at Deep Blue.

Courses start on request

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom