Tech Dive Gear (New and Used) - San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA-Do!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Recently a dear friend passed away. I helped the family put together a comprehensive slideshow of all of his gear.

Those items can be viewed at:

Jim Kinane's Dive Gear

Many items do not yet have an asking price, so please make a fair offer. All proceeds will go to Jim Kinane’s mother, Ro. So please remember the prices listed here are just suggested fair market values, but your generosity to his mother will be greatly appreciated in her time of loss.

To make an offer, please contact Kathy Kinane at: Kathy@KinaneEvents.com

To make a reasonable offer consider the following guidelines:
50-75% of retail for any new item
25-33% of retail for any used item

It is easy to use the internet to do a search to get an idea of the retail. If you are interested in the item, take the time to do a little bit of homework.

If you are experiencing troubles accessing the link, you probably don't
have a Google account. We have provided a login for you to use to view
this file.

Email: JimKinane@ProjectHawk.com
password: divegear

If someone else uses Google on your computer there should be a link below the email/password fields that says "Change User". This will allow you to type in the email address and password above. You can also use a different browser so that you you don't have to mess up someone else's "cookies".

I can send the PDF directly to you but it is 11 MB as it contains 72 pages of images of dive gear.

I am sorry for any difficulties or confusion that may have caused.

All of the gear will be available to see first hand at Quivira Basin on Sunday Sept. 11th between 7:45 AM and 9:15 AM.

Kathy Kinane will be in the parking lot at the end of Quivira Road with all of the gear.
1320 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA 92109

There is also the possibility of viewing what might be left after Noon.

You can also email Kathy@KinaneEvents.com if you have any questions.

Please confirm that you are aware this is strictly a pressure gauge for testing low pressure ports. It is not meant for submersion. If you are not in San Diego would you be willing to pay $5 postage?

If you need to call, my number is 760-704-7700

Thank you very much for your offer!

No problem paying $30.00 to be shipped to me, as long as the gauge has the relief valve on the back, tough to tell from the picture, and you accept pay pal.

Andy

Requesting info on 59, also looking at "misc tank bands and bar".

I got my box Friday. I didn't get everything I wanted but I got other items I can sell, so no big deal. For the price I paid I can't complain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom