Tec 2G screen protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

detcord

Registered
Reaction score
the screen protector on my Tec 2G has done exactly what it was supposed to do, and is now showing the wear and tear for it. Does the screen protector for the Aladdin 2g fit on it as they look very similar, and where can I find a new one? Thanks, Kevin

If it's a plastic cover, I've had good success removing these and replacing with a Zagg screen protector. The readability is much improved over the plastic cover.

detcord,

Yes the Tec2G is exactly the same size as the Aladin 2G and all protectors are interchangeable. There is the plastic one that comes with the unit as well as adhesive stick-ons available.

Plastic replacement shield (pops on/off) - 06.202.927
Adhesive screen guard - 06.202.362

While I did not like the Mares HD Icon and finally returned it, the one thing they did right is doing away with the plastic screen cover and replacing with an adhesive screen protector.

Thanks very much for the replies. The plastic replacement shield is exactly what I need, now off to the LDS to order it! Kevin

Finding A scubapro shop anywhere near me in WV is pretty much impossible, I'm finding. Does anyone know of a mail order or internet source for these? Thanls, Kevin

Hi Detcord,

Our Authorized dealers are permitted to sell online now, so I would recommend either doing a google shopping search for the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom