TDI Books in PDF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikadoWu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,

If you purchase the Only Tech Courses from TDI, do you get Access to PDF versions of the Book? I rather read on my Surface then a paperback book.

Thanks,

The online material I have from TDI is not in book format at all. It’s basically paginated into an e-learning format of chapters and pages with interactive quizzes between each chapter.

Distributing PDFs tend to result in copyright issues. Although selling manuals through Kindle might be a good idea.

When I took TDI courses I was given access to e-training, however, I also bought books from official TDI site. For me it was more concenient to read books and to do e-trainings. Also, I like in the evenings to go throygh them and revise if I forget something.

When I took TDI courses I was given access to e-training, however, I also bought books from official TDI site. For me it was more concenient to read books and to do e-trainings. Also, I like in the evenings to go throygh them and revise if I forget something.

I do not intend to use the elearning, as I find it a poor learning tool. I just do not like the font and font size the books offer. Having access to some type of Ebook, Kindle or something would help. With all the technology out there, and the book industry dying, options are good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom