Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Pacific Northwest Divers!

If anyone has considered diving a little deeper and staying a little longer, TDI's Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures courses may be what you are looking for. These two courses are often the first two the diver will take when wanting to begin technical diving.

Learn to dive with oxygen percentages from 40% to 100%. Learn all about decompression diving and how to use those higher percentages of oxygen to cut down times on decompression obligations.

Even if you aren't going to become a dedicated technical diver, these courses will take the mystery out of the zones beyond recreational diving and can become a powerful tool to increase safety and minimize risk.

I'm an independent TDI Instructor (no dive shop) who just wants to teach and dive! I've been Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures certified since 2007 and Trimix certified since 2009. My deepest and longest dive is on the USS Monitor to 241 feet with a total dive time of 110 minutes. AN and DP were the stepping stones to Trimix which got me there. I've logged over 1,500 dives from sites all over the world.

During the summer, I am running a special price promotion. Each course is regularly $400 each, $300 each ($600 total) if purchased together. But, if you and a dive buddy are ready to take these courses now, I will offer both for $250 each ($500 total) when two or more sign up. I teach and dive all over the PNW, so I'll come to you for the education, on your schedule, and we'll even dive at your favorite dive spots. Six dives are required when taking both courses together.

There is no expiration or completion dates for this offer, so you can take your time, especially for those that have hectic work or family schedules.

Please visit my TDI AN and DP webpage
https://jcaelitescuba.com/TDI-AN/tdi.htm

If you are not yet certified or looking to continue your recreational scuba diving education, I am also a NAUI Scuba Instructor. My Scuba Diver and Advanced Scuba Diver programs are challenging and specifically tailored to PNW diving. I also come to the student for their educational review and you get to pick your schedule for all beginning courses.

I offer referral fees and group discounts, so please tell a friend.

JCA Elite Scuba
https://jcaelitescuba.com

You can call me at
503-935-2698

Thank you...!!!

--carlos

During the summer, I am running a special price promotion. Each course is regularly $400 each, $300 each ($600 total) if purchased together. But, if you and a dive buddy are ready to take these courses now, I will offer both for $250 each ($500 total) when two or more sign up. I teach and dive all over the PNW, so I'll come to you for the education, on your schedule, and we'll even dive at your favorite dive spots. Six dives are required when taking both courses together.

There is no expiration or completion dates for this offer, so you can take your time, especially for those that have hectic work or family schedules.

--carlos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom