Taxi/Van from PDC Pier to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Given that Air Canada has screwed with the YYZ-CZM flight we have to do the bag drag coming home. Anyone got a good guy with a van connection?

We fly into Cancun and stay in Puerto Aventuras frequently, and use and are very pleased with the service from Cancun Valet.

Given that Air Canada has screwed with the YYZ-CZM flight we have to do the bag drag coming home. Anyone got a good guy with a van connection?

@mikeycanuk , what did AC do with the YYZ-CZM route? WestJet seemed to have cancelled that route altogether, which I loved when it existed.

I’ve also used Canada Transfers and liked them.

Here is Cvchief's van guy, I have used him and he is very good with very fast responce:

Info on my van guy:

Tell him Richardo "Jefe" Hileman sent ya! Maybe I can get the beer outta him next time....
He goes by Jhony or Captain America
Jose Marino Hernandes
American Transfers Cancun
Mobile: (998) 201-1720 (MX)
E-mail: forsale_jose@hotmail.com

Here is Cvchief's van guy, I have used him and he is very good with very fast responce:

Info on my van guy:

Tell him Richardo "Jefe" Hileman sent ya! Maybe I can get the beer outta him next time....
Jose Marino Hernandes
E-mail:
forsale_jose@hotmail.com

I agree, Chief's guy Jose is very good, punctual and modestly priced…with valet service the bag drag is a snap, both ways.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Info on my van guy:

Jose Marino Hernandes
E-mail:
forsale_jose@hotmail.com

What does he charge from Cancun airport to the ferry?

We just used American Transfers from Cancun to PDC on Thursday and back yesterday. They were great. Jose's brother met us, and we really liked the driver. Here's a picture of their business card with all the info.

AmericanTransfersCancun_zpsip6vaerv.jpg

Info on my van guy:

Jose Marino Hernandes
E-mail:
forsale_jose@hotmail.com

I just connected with him on WhatsApp. $40 from the airport to the ferry. Super reasonable, thank you!

What does he charge from Cancun airport to the ferry?
seems to be 45-50 USD (negotiable for up to 4 add 10 for 6) plus I normally tip the actual van driver for good service. The driver will stop at 7/11 or OXXO for cervesasa's if asked (any extras can be taken on the ferry). There are a number of van services but but I have found this one to be the most professional in maintaining clear communications and meeting me as I come out of the terminal at the airport or off the pier in Playa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom