Tattoo in progress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Kazma

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Thought I would share my tattoo in the works as I just had the 1st sitting.
IMG_5528.jpg

Awesome tattoo! How long did that take? What else you feeling to do that, color or black and white?

Nice Ink! Can I ask who's doing the work?

Whats mine say? Sweeet! Whats mine say? Duuude! Whats mine say? Sweeet! Whats mine say? Duuude! Whats mine say? Sweeet! Whats mine say? Duuude!

Nice tat

Tattoo was done by Brad Schneider, the owner of 454 Tattoo in Encinitas, California.

The color in the shark now is a gray/blue but cannot be seen in the photo as it was taken just after the sitting. next sitting there will be white and light blue put in. In the near future I plan on getting a few smaller shark silhouettes, a big wooded shipwreck on the bottom and some bright blue water with the surface at the top.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Sweet Ink!

Looks very nice! I thought about getting something like that on my back, but would have to be a tiger shark, because after a couple months it definately be "furry". LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom