Tapatalk bug?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've started encountering some weird bugs in Tapatalk since the latest iphone version download; it was happening in some other forums as well but now those seem fixed. Do you guys need to update a plug-in or apply a hotfix?

The update, when working, does seem to allow more than 20 "unread" posts now, which is a huge benefit.

I wish I could get Tapatalk to find Scubaboard.com at all. I am using it on the Motorola Droid and when I search for Scubaboard.com it says no results found. :( Any suggestions?

search for scubaboard it's there.

search for scubaboard it's there.

Any resolution to the issue in the OP? Whenever I check SB in Tapatalk, I get 0 "Unread" threads. I think there's an updated plugin that SB has to install on the server side.

i don't support tapatalk. it sounds like a tapatalk problem. Did you check their forum for the issue? I use it on my droid, and have no issues.

Word is the latest update requires that forums supporting Tapatalk (like Scubaboard) update to the latest Tapatalk plug-in on on the forum's server. I don't think there's anything I can do as a user.

I'm experiencing this problem on the iPhone, not sure if anyone else is. Is it too much to ask that SB check to make sure their installed plug-in is current (or perhaps, like the last two support suggestions, I need to get CompuDude in here to report the same issue before it gets acknowledged and addressed :D)?

The problem I'm experiencing on my BB Bold, is that I can only view "Latest Topics". When I try to switch to "View Subscribed Topic", it just freezes up while "Loading". I am using Version 7, didn't have this issue with Version 6.

I've updated to the latest server side install. I can't do anything beyond that. I hope it works correctly for you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom