Closed Tanks - LP 108

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcity

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently have two dive tanks available. One is a Faber Lp 108 and the other is a XS Scuba (Worthington) Lp 108.

The Faber was born in 2003 and the XS born in 2007. Both are currently in hydro and VIP. Both have Pro valves installed and currently filled with 29% and 36%. Both ready for the season.

$260 each around Tampa.

20210520_163229.jpg
20210520_163333.jpg

I would love to purchase the Worthington Lp 108 but I live in So Cal.

Change the status to sold?
There is a long standing tradition on SB of not marking ads as "Sold", thus forcing interested parties to continue to have to click on the ad, believing the item(s) to still be available, only to have their hopes dashed when they see OPs final post of "sold"...

There is a long standing tradition on SB of not marking ads as "Sold", thus forcing interested parties to continue to have to click on the ad, believing the item(s) to still be available, only to have their hopes dashed when they see OPs final post of "sold"...
I am seeing that.

SB should flood their inbox until they mark it sold or have no room left in their inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom