Tank Inspection Stickers with Logo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm certified to do visuals. I'd like to add our company logo to the visual stickers. How are the shops getting these made? CTS just has the plain

We go through a commercial printer. Any decent one will have waterproof labels available. Just come up with a design or work with them to have one made up. You don't need to give money for stickers to PSI, CTS, etc. As long as it says inspected to XXX standards by Inspector # XXXX. Some places don't even care about the inspector number. They just want a shop name in the mistaken belief that it adds liability protection if they do your fills instead of the shop whose sticker is on it.

I've been getting waterproof stickers from stickeryou.com. The non-permanent adhesive holds up just fine for a year and the labels come off when necessary.

I've been getting waterproof stickers from stickeryou.com. The non-permanent adhesive holds up just fine for a year and the labels come off when necessary.

did you have to design yours? I would also think you need the month and year

I found some waterproof label material from the office supply store and just print stickers on a color laser printer. I cut them out and use them for my personal tanks. The material is thinner than standard VIS labels I see shops use but they are easier to remove without much gooey adhesive residue left behind. The labels I use are full 8.5" x 11" sheets in white.
They are made by Avery company, model# 6575. They may make a pre-cut version in multiple rectangles per sheet that may fit your needs. My stickers survive at least a year if I stick them to the cylinder sidewall (not around the neck/shoulder bulge).
I also use them to print Nitrox filled tank stickers with a tiny table with MOD values for common mixes so I (or others) don't need to flip to a chart and look up the MOD depths.

I've run out of o2 clean stickers, could you help me out with some of those thanks

did you have to design yours? I would also think you need the month and year
Yes. I just made ovals with my name and address, and the year preprinted, and months that I could punch out.

I'm switching to a "permanent" label and am just going to put the VIP date on a separate label below, made with a label maker.

Back
Top Bottom