Tank Holders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made a tank holder out of a swim noodle. Just cut the noodle the length of the tank. You will need 2 pieces for 1 tank and 3 pieces of 2 tanks. Run some elastic cord through the noodles a few inches from the top and bottom and tie off the ends. Works great for under $5.

I am interested also

I have them and they work great. I mounted them on a 2x8 that is mounted to the back of the tool box on my truck. The bungees that come with them hold my tanks very securely.

Attachments

• IMG-20121007-00149.jpg
    IMG-20121007-00149.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,898
I made a tank holder out of a swim noodle. Just cut the noodle the length of the tank. You will need 2 pieces for 1 tank and 3 pieces of 2 tanks. Run some elastic cord through the noodles a few inches from the top and bottom and tie off the ends. Works great for under $5.

Using them on my boat need to stand the tanks up along the rails.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1349668023.097779.jpg

Try this if you do not want the tank racks attached all the time in your boat. I have a set for my 38' when I need more tanks stored on it. Also if I go out with someone else on their boat it comes in handy......... I hate drilling holes in a boat.
Just my 2 cents...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCUBA-TANK-...860?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337ca49c8c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

View attachment 137728

Try this if you do not want the tank racks attached all the time in your boat. I have a set for my 38' when I need more tanks stored on it. Also if I go out with someone else on their boat it comes in handy......... I hate drilling holes in a boat.
Just my 2 cents...

SCUBA TANK HOLDER - SUCTION MOUNT W/ NO DAMAGE | eBay

The brackets in that system come from these folks, who have a whole tank rack system. I use it.
http://www.ecpdb.com/rollcontrol.htm

Dr Dive sez: +1 on Roll Control. Great product, lasts and performs as advertised. Can be modified to meet individual needs. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom