Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Real or Jess, How aboot posting some more piccers? I'm going nuts not being able to see them all :bounce3:

MissD looks serious underwater!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
You can tell that from looking at my butt :confused:

I was thinking the same thing. I might have said you looked good underwater or made some other comment that was toally out of line ( because thats the kind of guy I am ) but saying your butt is serious looking would not be one of those comments.:D

Apparently I have MissD confused with someone else in the pictures! I definitely wasn't referring to any butt shots, as I didn't know whose butt that was! But, this does bring up an interesting point. How can Git-R-Dun recognize MissD's butt? :shocked2:

check your pm:D

You rock.

Here is a pic that isn't great but I like it because it shows just how good the viz was.

PICT0064.jpg

Peek-a-boo :)
PICT0060.jpg

Note, there is another, coming back to the wreck, in the lower right of the pic.
PICT0069.jpg

Spanish Hog for III and Ann:
PICT0075.jpg

Sorry these aren't processed yet but they are something to look at for now :)

How can Git-R-Dun recognize MissD's butt? :shocked2:
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Who are you trying to kid? If you havent checked out Miss D's butt your either blind or dead. She's a hottie and I'm not gonna lie. I'm gonna give her a little look every now and then. :wink:

Sorry to have to break it to you this way Miss but it's true. You do get checked out by the guys from time to time. Hope it doesn't offend you.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom