Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is still time to attend tonight's night dive at BHB

Blue Heron Bridge Updates

27TH
Saturday, March 27th 2010 - Night Dive
ForceE is sponsoring a night dive at the Blue Heron Bridge.
“We have the permit, an instructior dive leader and just enough friends to have a blast. Be there or be dry. Meet at Force-E Riviera at 5:00. details toll free 866-845-2333”

DeepSix Dive Team is sponsoring a night dive at the Blue heron Bridge
“Check in at 6:15p, in water at 6:45p for a 90 min dive. Please call Steve at the Jensen Store 772-692-2747 for details. RSVP by Thursday is required for the park permit”

High tide is 7:04 PM

Blue Heron Bridge March 2010 Tide Calendar

Sounds like a plan... now if I leave NJ now, I can be there by 8:00 in the am! Have fun gang! The Dive New Yorkers are having their way with me! :D

Sounds like a plan... now if I leave NJ now, I can be there by 8:00 in the am! Have fun gang! The Dive New Yorkers are having their way with me! :D

:worthless:

There is still time to attend tonight's night dive at BHB

Blue Heron Bridge Updates

27TH
ForceE is sponsoring a night dive at the Blue Heron Bridge.
“We have the permit, an instructior dive leader and just enough friends to have a blast. Be there or be dry. Meet at Force-E Riviera at 5:00. details toll free 866-845-2333”

DeepSix Dive Team is sponsoring a night dive at the Blue heron Bridge
“Check in at 6:15p, in water at 6:45p for a 90 min dive. Please call Steve at the Jensen Store 772-692-2747 for details. RSVP by Thursday is required for the park permit”

High tide is 7:04 PM

Blue Heron Bridge March 2010 Tide Calendar

Thanks Jim for posting for me. Working for a living everyday sometimes inteferes with my Scubaboard time. Deep6 went out tonite with Steve. Details to follow soon!

now if I leave NJ now, I can be there by 8:00 in the am! The Dive New Yorkers are having their way with me! :D

:shocked2:

Hello? Anybody here?

Yes, there is a few in here. Watching the gulf temps climb every day! Its gonna be GREAT very, very soon! (Ill be able to retire my drysuit for the rest of the year!)

1 month left.... Although, this year has been exceptionally cold due to ... "global warming?"

1 month left for what?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom