Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK to laugh? Heck, I almost wet myself laughing!!! Hey universe, please send me one horny hubby who loves to dive, loves to kayak, doesn't love TV AND is horny as hell. STAT!!!! :rofl3:

I wasn't sure if it was okay to laugh.
Laughter is never a ToS violation. :D

Neither is being horny! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:rofl4:

You say that like it's a problem. I should have such problems. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, JENNY YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!!!

:lol: My thoughts exactly! :rofl3:

I wasn't sure if it was okay to laugh.

OK to laugh? Heck, I almost wet myself laughing!!! Hey universe, please send me one horny hubby who loves to dive, loves to kayak, doesn't love TV AND is horny as hell. STAT!!!! :rofl3:
Ok, herein lays the problem. He didn't want to dive, loved his TV and was lousy in bed.
OOPS.. TMI:rofl3:

Glad ya'll had a good laugh! Rereading it I see how it came out all wrong..:rofl3:

Wow! :praying: Here's Jax, thanking God for Blessings . . .

Seee.. it sounded too good to be true.. And yanno if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. ...Much happier now without him..

We wuz just teasin' ya, Jenny! And you still rock for running this morning!

Hmmm, is it safe to enter? Mike and I just got home from dinner, celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary.
Happy happy happy anniversary, you two lovebirds!

Now log off the computer and go celebrate! :eyebrow::kiss2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom