Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's that word again... Im friendly... Such a people person I am.... Im tellin' ya. So whats up Florida?

Surf's up, that's what! :depressed: And word is, that JDC has already cancelled tomorrow's trips, and they never cancel. Looks like you did well to stay home this weekend. :depressed:

For Jenny's race tomorrow...

Good luck tomorrow Jenny

runjenny.gif

Again? Meow, that's funny! Details, please. :D

Details??? I value my life!
:guillotine:
However, she keeps blaming some guy named Dan from Jackson, Mississippi. What's up wit dat?

:stirpot:

Ha! I know what you're up to! You just want me to buy you lots of drinks at ITK to worm the stories out of you!
:drunks:

I'm game! :D
May I have publishing rights?!?!?!? :rofl3:
:talktothehand:

:popcorn:

Greetings to all (yes, I mean ALL)!

This is the area where everyone (Yes, I mean EVERYONE) can chat and talk about anything (Yes, I mean ANYTHING)

The rules are simple
#1 Follow SB TOS
#2 Keep it friendly (Yes, I mean FRIENDLY)!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

In the spirit of this first post I've removed several recent comments from this thread. If anyone wishes to discuss it, PM me.

<sigh> I always miss all the fun.

Good Morning, Tampa! :wavey:

Morning Jax.

I went out on an awesome three tank trip with Randy and Emerald Dive Charters in Jupiter yesterday. Dive report to follow in detail later. (I still need to wash up gear)
Saturday the seas were 4'-8' rollers and they were really rockin the boat. Several times tanks were thrown from their racks. Sunday's three tanker was cancelled due to the predicted north wind.
Got lots of bugs, an AJ, Sheephead, Barracuda,Mutton. Even got to poke a few nosy sharks that came VERY close! Good times!

Wonderful!!

:fear: 4' - 8' . . . UGH! :vomit:

Last edited:
Surf's up, that's what! :depressed: And word is, that JDC has already cancelled tomorrow's trips, and they never cancel. Looks like you did well to stay home this weekend. :depressed:

hmmm good..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom