Tampa area dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdjgreenhair

Reaction score
hey does anyone know of a charter, or anyone willing to take me and my dad out....we will deff pay for gas! I have exams coming up, but i would love to meet some new people in the area, and start diving way more often.....eventually start spearing. If you have any information, or would like to meet up send me an email: jordajon@berkeleyprep.org

I had a good dive with Narcosis Scuba in Tarpon Springs. Good people, good dives. I went with them last summer, red tide was in so we went about 25 miles out to 70'. Good trip!

ive heard narcosis is pretty good, my friend works there. Around how much did u pay for that?

First let me say there is no connection between me and the Narcosis diveshop/boat, we just happen to have the same name.

That said, I have found the people at the shop to be pleasant and helpful, I have not been on the boat so I couldn't comment there, but the published prices don't seem to be out of line with everybody else's

I went out with Narcosis last summer and had a thoroughly enjoyable trip. They are friendly and professional. I highly recommend them.

I think the trip was $70 for the two dives. That far out, the vis was great. Plenty to see on the ledge, but the barge had two big Grouper on it. They were impressive at 5-1/2 feet and 6-1/2 feet, but the rest of the fish on the wreck were rather small and not a lot of them.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom