Taking up Solo Diving - Insurace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think if they don’t ask, don’t tell. Wen I was young and stupid I was rig to get health insurance. They asked if I had ever been hospitalized. Being stupid and honest, I said when I was two I had a kidney problem and was in the hospital for two weeks. Declined

My brother was on canoe trip to Canada. When the bus was at the border they asked if anyone had anything to declare. One kid blurted out “you mean like fireworks?” Two hours later, they finished searching the bus.

Don’t mail away for cancer.

I think if they don’t ask, don’t tell. Wen I was young and stupid I was rig to get health insurance. They asked if I had ever been hospitalized. Being stupid and honest, I said when I was two I had a kidney problem and was in the hospital for two weeks. Declined

My brother was on canoe trip to Canada. When the bus was at the border they asked if anyone had anything to declare. One kid blurted out “you mean like fireworks?” Two hours later, they finished searching the bus.

Don’t mail away for cancer.

Interesting point of view.

Regarding your first point, if the insurance asks if you’ve ever been hospitalized and you say “no” even though you have been, they will not pay you if you make a claim. So not sure what the point of buying insurance would be in that case.

Back
Top Bottom