Taking suggestions for the bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tickler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be heading to the Bahamas with my dad for a weekend dive trip. I have a day in Nassau and a day in Freeport. We are both experienced divers but my dad has had a bit of a hiatus so no technical diving for us this trip. I was wondering if there were any good charters and sites that you would recommend on the advanced side of recreational diving?

Thanks for your advice.

Cruising? There's two operators in Nassau either way - not counting Explore Scuba or Custom Aquatics which are private boat charters.

Stuart Cove's is the cruise operator. They shuttle you back and forth.
Stuart Cove's Cruise Ships Shark Cage Diving Bahamas Stuart Cove's Aqua Adventures - Cruise Ships

Bahama Divers is the other. At the base of the Paradise Island bridge so about 10mins. by cab from the cruise port once you clear customs.
Bahama Divers

On Freeport there's UNEXSO. Theo's is a more advanced wreck if they're doing it the day you're there.
Dolphin & Scuba Diving Activities & More!

There's a few other options here for Freeport. Bahamas Government Portal - BDA Members

Thank you for the links and suggestion. It is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom