Take your PADI IDC in the Gili Islands, Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gili Training

Registered
Reaction score
If you’re thinking of taking your PADI IDC and looking to become a highly trained PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, The Gili IDC Indonesia is the way to go. The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) runs every month at our 5 star Career Development Centre (CDC) in Gili Trawangan.

Our course is priced highly competitively at a price of 950 Euro and included the Emergency First Response Instructor Course (EFRI).
By taking your Instructor Development Course (IDC) here in Gili Trawangan you will receive a number of benefits over other locations.
Firstly the Gili Islands themselves consist of three tropical islands located of the north east coast of Lombok, Indonesia. The three islands are surrounded by palm swept and deserted tropical beaches.

The Gili IDC course itself is situated in the only 5 star CDC Resort on the islands and of course as the facility has been awarded the highest possible rating available you are safe in the knowledge that all facilities will be over the required standard for teaching the full range of PADI professional dive courses. Our classroom facilities are equipped with all the latest multimedia teaching aids and our training pool is here on site just outside of the classroom. Our open water training site has great visibility and is only a couple of minute’s boat journey away. It is equipped with purpose built training lines and is a perfect site for training potential PADI Instructors.

Other benefits include our PADI Course Director. She has over a decade of experience teaching all of the PADI courses, and even now can be found teaching all of the PADI recreational courses from Discover Scuba Diving Programs to Rescue Courses. She has worked in many countries around the world and can advise you of what you should expect from the dive industry and of course what the dive industry will expect from you, having seen and lived it first-hand. She will show you how to apply what you learn and how to successfully handle the challenges instructors face every day. Dive centers seek instructors who know how to balance the needs of guests, colleagues and management, and who can deliver high-quality courses, sell and promote diving. Holly will help you to develop and apply the skills that make you more attractive to employers.

Our facility has become increasingly popular over the last few years and therefore our instructors have become some of the most experienced instructors the industry has to offer. Therefore if you are looking to team teach after your IDC course you will gain some valuable industry experience working alongside seasoned PADI Instructors whilst also teaching a variety of new divers.

Download the full Gili IDC Information pack (PDF) by clicking here !

Or check out Trawangan Dive, The training facility for the Gili IDC Indonesia by taking a look at their Facebook Page.

So if you are looking to start a rewarding career in diving this is the place. Check us out at:
www.idc-gili.com

We are also on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/IDCGili

Or alternatively contact us at:
info@idc-gili.com
idc@trawangandive.com

Yes, thanks for the tip. We are reasonably new to using Scubaboard so any advice is fantastic and we really appreciate it. However one of the reasons I chose this forum is that I’ve seen others posting similar posts and I just felt it was only fair to let people know about our amazing IDC program here in The Gili Islands, Indonesia especially as we have recently been awarded the prestigious PADI CDC status.
It is also a great to meet you as many of our IDC candidates and also many of our diving guests do go to Lembongan for dive excursions and we do like help them with choosing the best companies to dive with.
Our PADI Course Director does actually always recommend Two Fish as well as the guys down at Blue Corner Dive and generally let them make their mind up from there.
I am a personal fan of diving in Lembongan and will always tell divers that it is definitely a place to go so if there is any further information you can provide about the dive excursions you run it would be very useful as we like help our New Instructors, Divemasters and guests as much as possible when it comes to diving.
Thanks once again
The Customer Care Team – Gili IDC Indonesia
info@idc-gili.com
www.idc-gili.com

Last edited:
if there is any further information you can provide about the dive excursions you run it would be very useful

I could - by PM only - but as I am not running any dive company here, I do not do promotion for free :D

Finally, i'm more in coffee grinding than diving at the moment :)

Well I must say that sounds great, everyone loves coffee. If you ever feel like diving in The Gili Islands than let us know.

Trawangan Dive is a Five Star IDC Career Development Center offering both recreational and professional level diving programs.

The Gili IDC Indonesia offers a range of professional level PADI courses out of this fantastic resort. We run 11 IDC programs a year and train students to a level over and above that required by most employers within industry.

Thanks once again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom