TAG Body Spray... what IS that stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I must see commercials for this every day, TAG and this AXE stuff.

What's in it? And how come it's always men using it on TV?

Actually, my oldest son is addicted to it.

Cooincidently, he's asking me if it's ok for him to date. He has a girl he wants to take to the homecoming dance.

All I can think is Thank God my girl is not my oldest!!

Ask him if he's open to some feedback.. that the girl may be intersted in him if he cut back on the spray. :)

BTW, the dog still smells of it.. he doesn't seem to mind though, so at least he's open to improvement! :D

I don't think he'd believe you. He goes through two cans of that stuff a week. You know how young girls tend to go way overboard on makeup...

In the UK its called 'Lynx' and in EU land called 'Axe'...and there are shelf loads of it in supermarkets everywhere.

http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourbrands/personalcare/lynx.asp

I didn't realise that up until recently its wasn't an antiperspirant - so like ***? spray a bad smell over another bad smell? I'll stick to roll-on thanks....

HAH! - the BO and the TAG are kinda supposed to duke it out...

My money is on the BO.

---
Ken

Over the past two years, I've owned three cans of Axe. They smell pretty good in small amounts but after PE at school the guys bathroom REEKS of the stuff!!! I would have only owned two cans in the past two years but my brother took a can that was only half empty and wasted the second half of it on himself. Depending on what I'm doing and how long I've worn the clothes I'm in (I don't even think about clothes have the time. If they aren't dirty, I'll keep wearing it without washing. Except socks, I wash those after every use. Shirts I don't wear two days in a row, but pants I'll wear for a while, like, once I think I wore the same pair of pants for two weeks without washing. I'd wear a differenset one day then put back on the same older pair for a few days, then wear another clean pair then go back to the other pair...) I'll spray just a tad on myself. I was using Axe shower gel but then I realized that there are cheaper things and I demanded to my mother that she stop buying me anything but the cheapest shampoo and soap and stuff. Honestly, what's the point of spending money on luxury shampoo? Besides bathing with baby shampoo, you just take that one bottle diving with you too. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom