table rock report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moregooder

Reaction score
Had the boat at Kimberling city for the weekend a week ago, got lucky and hit a weekend without storms. Water is at an all time high, water temp was 57, 20' was the best vizz we found but you had to look for it.
When my good spots are all mucked up I head out on Lewis and Clark dives that my buddy Steve at Tri Lakes recomends (he is the Oracle of Kimberling) knows all the good stuff, and yes he put us on anuther spot full of anchors, will take all summer to get them out
feel bad for the those suffering from the high water Cap Jim off SEA TOW said they have 20 to 30 boats trapped under the 7 flipped docks that the high wind got. as we left last sunday anuther storm hit we drove in it all the way to KC. every one we talked to said the Corp hoped to have the lake out of the trees by Mday we will see, It seams the location of Bass Pros store in Branson was poorly placed and prevents them from dropping the water any faster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom