Sydney Over Easter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RisingPhoenix

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering, what may be happening over Easter in Sydney this year?

I'll most likely be working at LDS good Friday Morning and looking for possible late arvo/night dive Good Friday...

Have Family Wedding Saturday (Hmm No Drinks = Bad) :banghead: In Cowra of all places!

But Sunday Midday/Arvo, MAYBE Evening/night a possibility if it appeals, possibly morning even (yes i will leave very early from Cowra for a good dive in Sydney (prefer my rust! yep will get up before birds to be in Sydney for Myola, Coolooli etc!)

Need to be back to work at LDS Easter moday though (will drive through night!)

Do Like Froggy Boat As Well FYI

Cheers,

Steve

(Hmm Begging to do a good dive in Sydney, is that nomal???)

i suggest you dump the wedding, take a few sickies and do the Froggies Solitary Island Easter trip!!!

almitywife:
i suggest you dump the wedding, take a few sickies and do the Froggies Solitary Island Easter trip!!!

I Actually thought about going to Nth Solitary (So much closer than Cowra), but wife says i have to go to this wedding!! Damn Married into family!!

:D are you a froggie??? maybe we can get Bob or Luke to phone your wife and tell her you have to work

Not a froggie im afraid, bit too far away to regularly dive with you guys! (From Port Macquarie)

And that might work, cept wife dives as well, so im sure it would be a case of "If i have to sit thru this wedding, and your off diving nth solitary, you better slash your wrists before i cut your throat" :D

I prob should become a froggie, and come do some of the nice rusty things more often, i just usually find myself going north not south to dive :wink:

Steve

working, hmm, it wouldnt be too bad dm'ing at North..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom